Imagine’s Pre- and Post-trade Compliance Solution
Imagine empowers users to make informed, risk-compliant decisions in the ever-changing regulatory environment with its robust Pre- and Post-trade Compliance Solution.
With Imagine’s development of a dedicated limit monitoring dashboard, users can monitor limit utilization levels of pre-defined rules across multiple portfolios from a single dashboard view. This provides useful insight into the positions which are breaching, or almost breaching, limit rules defined by the user.
The dashboard also allows clients to upload test trades to an existing set of positions to see if this would create any limit breaches.
Drawing on Imagine’s expertise we have developed a Pre-Trade Compliance module fully integrated with an Execution Management System (EMS) used by many of our users.
The pre-trade compliance workflow is:
- Imagine’s Consulting Team helps clients create and implement rules to be used in compliance checks
- EMS sends Imagine a pre-trade order message to Imagine’s powerful REST platform
- An Imagine App performs the necessary compliance calculations and checks limit breaches against the client-specified rules
- Imagine returns a REST message to the EMS which displays the outcome for the pre-trade orders. If a trade will cause a breach, the returned status is Rejected, otherwise, its status is OK
- Trades designated as OK go out to market for execution; rejected trades go into a pending authorization queue along with the reason for rejection
The Pre- and Post-trade Compliance Solution is enabling clients to generate orders in an EMS, while still managing their compliance calculations, using Imagine’s rich universe of data and analytics. The end result being: more informed and compliant investment decision-making by Imagine users when meeting both investor and internal requirements.
Contact us to find out more about our cutting edge Pre- and Post-trade Compliance Solution.
Managing the risks inherent in their positions, including holding sufficient margin, is absolutely essential for prime brokers. The key question is whether or not they are measuring risks and managing margin effectively and proactively.
This summary is based on research conducted between February and March 2021 with 20 banks looking at current trends and priorities for Prime Brokers in the Margin, Collateral and Data areas.
Zeal Asset Management selects TS Imagine for real-time portfolio and risk management for quantitative investment strategy
TS Imagine, a leader in trading, portfolio and risk management solutions for capital markets, has been selected by Zeal Asset Management, as the platform to run their quantitative investment strategy.